Choose when you would like to "Skip-A-Pay" on your qualifying loan(s) or Visa® payment(s) to help you get through a tough stretch or just take a break from your payment(s)
To take advantage of Skip-A-Pay, please print the PDF form accessible via the button below. Then, return the form by bringing it into your local branch, email, fax or mail.
Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Line of Credit, and First Mortgages are not eligible. See COVID-19 Mortgage Hardship Request.
Conditions to Qualify
- **waived** $35 processing fee per loan ($50.00 for loans over $50,000)
- Member Account must be in good standing
- Loan to be skipped can be no more than thirty days past due
- All parties on the loan must sign this form
- Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Line of Credit, and First Mortgages are not eligible. See COVID-19 Mortgage Hardship Request.
*Form must be signed to be accepted. All parties on the loan must sign the form. By skipping your loan payment you authorize South Jersey Federal Credit Union to defer your monthly payment. Finance charges will continue to accrue on your unpaid balance. The Skip-A-Pay program will extend the maturity date on the loan (not including Visa) and my/our pledge of collateral will remain in effect until the loan is fully repaid. Selecting to skip-a-payment may negatively impact GAP coverage in place on a vehicle loan. All Bankruptcies must be discharged. The credit union reserves the right to determine if prior or subsequent action may disqualify your loan from this program. Conditions to Qualify: Account must be in good standing; loan to be skipped can be no more than thirty days past due.