At SJFCU, banking doesn't just stop at accounts and loans. We offer our hard-working members a wide variety of supplemental services to add ease to their banking lives — online, by phone, in-branch, and beyond.
If you're looking for something specific and it isn't found here or elsewhere on the site, please be sure to let us know! We're always here to make sure banking is convenient for you.
SJFCU Routing Number: 236077755.
Reloadable Visa® Debit Card
Take advantage of the convenient and easy-to-use Reloadable Visa® Debit Card! You can make withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMS and enjoy the convenient 24 hour availability with free texts alerts or online access. Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted - online, in stores and even at gas stations! You can even link it to your SJFCU accounts!
Call (800-582-7640) or visit any branch to get your own card today! You must have an account to purchase this card.
Card Replacement Fee $9.95. See Cardholder Agreement for details. While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and cost terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. Third-party fees may apply. Other fees may apply; see terms and conditions for details. For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, MetaBank® charges a $1.99 fee. In addition, the ATM owner may charge a fee. Prepaid cards are issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC
Money Gram Money Orders are available for $3.00 each.
Money Orders are available at all of South Jersey Federal Credit Union’s full-service branches.
Notary Service is provided as a courtesy to credit union members at all of South Jersey Federal Credit Union’s branches.
Wire Transfer Services
Move money across county, state, country, or even world with ease. We offer our members both domestic and international wire transfer capabilities. Contact us for details.
Visa® Gift Cards
A favorite among members, the SJFCU Gift Card can be used at millions of retail locations which accept Visa® Debit Cards. The convenience, security and flexibility of an SJFCU Visa Gift Card all combine for a gift that fits every budget and appreciated by every recipient.
Here are details:
- SJFCU Visa Gift Cards are available at all SJFCU branches.
- Members can purchase a gift card in amounts from $10 up to $1,000 each.
- Choose from several designs including holiday motifs, earth day, and all occasion.
- Each card costs only $3.00
- Members can pay either from their SJFCU account or by using their SJFCU Visa® Credit Card.
Celebrate life’s special occasions with an SJFCU Gift Card!
By designating one or more accounts to which your payday funds should be applied, you can easily manage the payment of loans and/or the depositing of funds to various accounts.
Call (800-582-7640) or visit any branch to get the process started. Be sure to check with your employer for any additional forms that might be necessary for you to file with them.
Another Great Travel Benefit for Members
SJFCU is now offering a service that makes one important aspect of your trip easier – and helps you save money, too! The service is called eZForex – a simple and convenient way to buy your foreign currency here at an SJFCU branch before you travel. The name says it all – it’s “eZ” to do Foreign Currency Exchanges. It’s a hassle-free currency exchange at competitive consumer rates.
Among the benefits:
- eZForex has more than 100 currencies available for your purchase, done with secure point-of-sale technology.
- No more rushing around at a foreign airport or hotel lobby, wondering where to get currency for the best rate. Just visit any SJFCU branch to purchase the specific amount of foreign currency you require in advance of your trip and it’s delivered to your home!
- Also, you have the convenient option of ordering your foreign currency from your own computer or tablet device by clicking here:
Click here for eZForex
- Orders are shipped via UPS delivery and you will receive it at your door 3 to 5 business days from the date you order it. There’s only a nominal shipping charge, a very small price to pay for less hassles once you arrive at your foreign destination!
- You’ll save up to 3% on credit card surcharges on items purchased overseas by using your pre-purchased foreign currency instead. You’ll also avoid escalated fees and inflated exchange rates in airports, hotels and foreign banks.
- There’s another benefit– Currency Price Protection (CPP). With CPP, you can return any leftover foreign currency and have it exchanged for U.S. currency at the same exchange rate for up to two weeks after your return from your trip!
Learn more by stopping in at any branch to ask a member service representative about eZForex, or call 800-582-7640.
Get to the fun faster.
Get up to 25% off your rental and receive additional coupons to save even more. With self-serve check-in you can skip the counter, check-in at the kiosk and drive away. It's that easy.
You drive a hard bargain.
Save up to 25% and get additional coupons for your next rental. And, with the Emerald Club(r), you can bypass the counter and choose your own car.